Fire guts Providence apartment, sends two to hospital - ABC6 - Providence, RI and New Bedford, MA News, Weather

Fire guts Providence apartment, sends two to hospital

Posted: Updated:

By: Alexandra Cowley

acowley@abc6.com

Two people are being treated for smoke inhalation and an apartment is gutted, after a fire in Providence.

It started on Montgomery Street about 10:30 last night in the kitchen of one of the units. The person living there wasn't hurt, but two others who lived at the building were taken to Rhode Island Hospital.

 

Powered by WorldNow

10 Orms Street Providence, R.I. 02904
401-453-8000

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WLNE.
All Rights Reserved.

For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.