By News Staff
Investigators are blaming an accidental gas leak that led to an explosion inside a Pawtucket home earlier this month.
Investigators say they can't figure out what ignited the explosion that nearly leveled the home on Mineral Spring Avenue.
A family of three, father, mother and baby were inside when it exploded and caught fire.
The father Ruben Gonzalez is still recovering after receiving third degree burns over more than half his body.
The baby is also recovering from burns.
The home has already been demolished
© WLNE-TV / ABC6
10 Orms Street Providence, R.I. 02904
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WLNE.
All Rights Reserved.