By Alana Cerrone
Officials at the Providence Performing Arts Center say that no patrons were in any danger after an incident at Friday night's Phantom of the Opera.
The show started an hour late because of a technical malfunction, but then was briefly interrupted again after a pyrotechnic-related incident.
The lights came on after the second act as Providence Fire was called in to check on the gunpowder smell, but reported it was all clear.
The show was finished and no one was hurt.
PPAC is asking those who were there to call the Box Office at (401) 421- 2787 with questions.
© WLNE-TV 2013