By News Staff
Seven people have been displaced by a fire in North Attleboro, MA. The fire broke out Monday afternoon on Towne Street.
North Attleboro fire Chief says the fire was accidental and it was caused by a child who was left alone in the room with wooden matches.
There were people inside the home when the fire started but they were all able to make it out safely.
©WLNE-TV / ABC6
10 Orms Street Providence, R.I. 02904
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WLNE.
All Rights Reserved.