By Dana Griffin
PORTSMOUTH, RI- A Portsmouth home located on Summit road is destroyed by fire.
At one point, the second floor collapsed, coming close to hitting firefighters. No one was injured.
Fire officials say the wind made it very dangerous for them to fight the fire as two propane tanks were burning inside the home as well.
Two adults and four children lived in the home.
Neighbor, Leanne Gablinske said emotionally, "Well, I just can't imagine having to deal with that. Um, Wow; the lose and I don't know the half of it. I mean, this could be, there could be more.
Fire officials say the family's two pets have not been located. Friends of the family are now collecting donations for the family.
©2014 ABC6/WLNE-TV. All Rights Reserved
10 Orms Street Providence, R.I. 02904
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WLNE.
All Rights Reserved.