Lincoln house fire sparked by an appliance - ABC6 - Providence, RI and New Bedford, MA News, Weather

Lincoln house fire sparked by an appliance

Posted: Updated:
By News Staff

News@abc6.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ABC6

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABC6News?ref=hl

Four individuals were forced out of their home Tuesday night after a refrigerator in the garage sparked a fire at a home on Winterberry CT in Lincoln, RI .

According to firefighters the flames quickly spread from the garage to the upstairs bedroom and attic in the attached house causing smoke and water damaged.

Mutal aid was called in to assist with the fire.

©WLNE-TV / ABC6

Powered by WorldNow

10 Orms Street Providence, R.I. 02904
401-453-8000

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WLNE.
All Rights Reserved.

For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.