Leaders in transfer pricing to collaborate on best practices and the future of documentation, automation and audit readiness
New York, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 15, 2014 / Thomson Reuters will bring together the best in transfer pricing expertise and technology in the first-ever Thomson Reuters Transfer Pricing Innovation Forum: From Policy to Practice on June 10, 2014. This event will host transfer pricing policy makers, practitioners and experts to collaborate on how to tackle the biggest challenges in transfer pricing.
The Thomson Reuters Transfer Pricing Innovation Forum will address the issues associated with practically applying transfer pricing guidance into the tax lifecycle. Policy influencers from the IRS, World Bank, and United Nations will also present their outlook on the future of global policy. Attendees will learn how they can align their processes, people and technology to meet the demands of their critical role. There is no cost for transfer pricing professionals to attend and they can earn 7 hours of CPE credit.
The event will open with a policy makers’ panel to explore the latest transfer pricing developments. Featured speakers include:
- Kenneth W. Wood, JD, Senior Manager, Advanced Pricing and Mutual Agreement Program, IRS Tax Treaty Division.
- Michael Lennard, Chief of International Tax Cooperation and Trade in the Financing for Development Office of the United Nations.
- Carlos Perez Gomez Serrano, Head of Transfer Pricing Audits, Mexican Tax Administration Services.
The agenda for the Transfer Pricing Innovation Forum was developed by an advisory board of notable thought leaders who have already transformed the way they manage their transfer pricing with technology. Members of the advisory board include:
- Michael Killion, AVP of global transfer pricing for MetLife.
- Erik Skarstad, Global Director of transfer pricing for Nike.
- Elizabeth Blatchford, Manager of transfer pricing strategy and analysis for Ford Motor Company.
- Brad Parker, Manager of transfer pricing for Intel Corporation.
The forum will be held in New York at the Thomson Reuters offices in Times Square.
For more information and to register for this event, visit https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/products/brands/onesource/transfer-pricing-innovation-forum/. For more information on transfer pricing from the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters, visit https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/onesource-transfer-pricing/.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI). For more information, go to www.thomsonreuters.com.
SOURCE: Thomson Reuters