American Idol is coming to ABC6, and we're giving you a chance to become an ABC6 Idol and win a front of the line pass to the American Idol Boston audition stop on September 8th. Fill out the contest form below and provide a web link of your performance for your chance to win! Winners will be featured on our ABC6 Idol page and will receive a front of the line pass, allowing them to pass to the front of the line to audition for American Idol!
American Idol auditions will be held in Boston on Friday September 8th.
No Purchase necessary.
Contest void where prohibited.
Contest is open to only residents of southern New England, living within the WLNE-ABC6 viewing area.
Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
Contest starts Saturday August 12th and ends Sunday August 20th.
Here is how to enter: Using the form provided at the bottom of the page, please enter your name, email address, street address, telephone number, date of birth, and a link to your performance.
Prize: Three winners will be chosen to receive a front of the line pass to the American Idol's Boston auditions on September 8th.
Winner will be notified via email.
Prize Value: Value of the prize has no cash or exchange value. Odds of winning is dependent on the number of entries.
Judging: Judging will be conducted by a panel of impartial, exempt industry professionals. All judgements are final. Please no calls or emails.
Eligibility: Entrants must live within the ABC6 WLNE-TV viewing area.
Employees, members of employees immediate family or ABC6-WLNE-TV agents of any sponsor and their respective members, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, members of competing media, as well as associated advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate.
Acceptance of the prize(s) shall be considered winner's consent of having winner's name, likeness and voice used without further compensation for advertising and promotional purposes. All winners by acceptance of prize, agree to release all sponsors employees and affiliates from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever from injuries, damages or loss to persons and property which my be sustained in connection with the receipt entry for or use of any prize. All taxes, assessments, fees and costs resulting form acceptance or use of any prize shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are non-redeemable for cash and are not transferable. Not responsible for malfunctions of website, forms and technical issues with abc6.com.
WLNE- ABC6 reserves the right to change contest dates and substitute prizes for something of equal value.
To participate in the Program, you must be able to prove that:
1. By June 11, 2017 you must be 15 to 28 years old (which means you must be born on or between June 12, 1988 and June 11, 2002). If you were born before or after this window, you are not eligible to participate this season.
2. You must be a legal U.S. resident with the unrestricted right to work in the United States throughout the entire competition portion of the Program and through the term of any post show agreements provided by Producer or any of the other Program Entities (as defined below).
3. To accept an invitation to participate in the competition portion of the Program (currently scheduled to begin in January 2018), you must be able to demonstrate to the satisfaction of Producer that you do not have any contractual arrangement that would prohibit you from fully participating in the show and/or entering into any contracts required by Producer, including, but not limited to, an exclusive recording contract, merchandising contract, a live and/or global touring agreement and an exclusive management contract (subject to paragraph 4 below).
4. In the event that you already have a management contract prior to your first audition in front of the Program judges, the requirement to enter into a management contract shall not apply to you provided that you can demonstrate to the satisfaction of Producer and 19 Entertainment that such contract commenced prior to the date of your first audition in front of the Program judges. By accepting an invitation to be a participant, you must timely complete and return such participant agreements, releases and all exhibits, schedules and attachments thereto that will be furnished to you by Producer and/or 19 Entertainment.
5. You must not currently be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office until one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the final episode of the Program in which you appear (if selected to participate).
6. As of June 11, 2017 and continuing through the completion of the competition, neither you nor any of your immediate family members or members of your household (whether related or not), may be an employee, officer or director of: (a) NEG Operations Inc. and all majority owned subsidiaries (including, but not limited to, 19 Entertainment Limited, 19 Entertainment, Inc., 19 Touring LLC, 19 Recordings Limited and 19 TV Limited) (collectively, the “19 Companies”); (b) American Idol Productions, Inc. (“Producer”); (c) American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“ABC”); (d) FremantleMedia North America, Inc. (“FremantleMedia”); (e) Telescope Inc.; (f) any of the foregoing entities’ respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies; (g) any person or entity involved in the casting, auditions, development, production, distribution, or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof; (h) any known, major sponsor of the Program; or (i) any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program. The entities described in the preceding sentence shall be referred to herein, individually and collectively, as the “Program Entities.”
7. You must accurately complete all documents provided by Producer, any of the other Program Entities or any other entity providing services to the Program.
Please note that in order to enjoy the full benefit of any prize offered as part of the Program, you must be a legal U.S. resident with the unrestricted right to work in the United States throughout the entire competition portion of the Program and through the term of any post show agreements provided by Producer or any of the other Program Entities.
Producer has the sole discretion to make determinations of contestant eligibility, which are binding and final in all respects, and Producer reserves the right to change any of the eligibility requirements at any time. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that Producer has the sole discretion at any time to render ineligible and disqualify any person who, in Producer’s sole discretion, is sufficiently acquainted with the development, production, administration, judging, exhibition or other exploitation of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety
Sponsor: American Idol Productions, Warwick Mall