20-year-old charged with ghost gun, drug possession
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE) — Attorney General Peter Neronha said a man from Massachusetts was charged with multiple offenses including possessing a ghost gun.
Court documents said Gentrit Millanaj, 20, of Medford, was charged with the following:
- Possession of a ghost gun
- Possession with intent to distribute marijuana
- Carrying a pistol without a license
- Possession of a firearm while delivering a controlled substance
- Possession of 10 grams or less of cocaine
Rhode Island State Police said at approximately 2 a.m. on Aug. 25, 2022, a trooper saw a car speeding on Route 295 North in Cumberland and conducted a traffic stop.
That trooper said they noticed a strong scent of marijuana and found several pieces of paraphernalia before asking Millanaj to exit the car.
The trooper said they searched the vehicle and seized several items including a Patmos Arms 9mm semi-automatic ghost gun, marijuana and six small bags of crack cocaine.
Millanaj is scheduled for a pre-arraignment hearing in June.