Business Manager Assistant
WLNE-TV ABC6 Business Manager Assistant
To assist in operations pertaining to both accounting and HR functions of the company.
- Perform general office duties such as the management and distribution of mail, ordering office supplies, and maintaining an efficient level of inventory
- Communicate effectively and professionally to Corporate Finance, Department Managers, and other Team Members to gather and provide information pertaining to Accounting, Payroll and Human Resources
- Perform detailed data entry in multiple systems and validate to ensure accuracy
- Coordinate orientation for new hires; Assist employees regarding payroll and HR questions and requests
- Responsible for full accounts receivable and accounts payable processes such as customer deposits and apply payments, processing credit card payments and vendor invoices
- Perform monthly banking reconciliation; assist with month end close activities involving accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist Business Manager with Equal Employment Opportunity program duties, such as posting positions and maintaining EEO files
- Perform tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information provided in systems
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of Accounting, Billing, Payroll, and Human Resources related software applications; Applicants with knowledge of ADP and GP Business Central Software preferred
- Knowledge of Office 365 with emphasis on Excel; advanced skill level preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot issues as they occur with the resources provided
- Skills relating to group dynamics and conflict resolution; ability to perform activities as a part of a team
- Three years of accounting experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates with equivalent work experience required
Please send your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to WLNE-TV, Attn.: Business Manager, 10 Orms St., Providence, RI 02904, or e-mail to email@example.com. Please denote how you became aware of this position in your response.
No phone calls please. WLNE-TV / ABC6 is and equal opportunity employer.