All outdoor COVID-19 testing sites will be closed Monday
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE) – Sunday afternoon, The Rhode Island Department of Health announced that all outdoor coronavirus testing sites will be closed Monday, April, 13.
The outdoor testing sites will be closed due to the pending strong winds and heavy rains set to impact our area.
The testing sites that will be closed are as follows:
• URI in South Kingstown
• CCRI in Warwick
• Rhode Island College in Providence
• Rhode Island Hospital in Providence
• Kent Hospital in Warwick
• Newport Hospital in Newport
• Westerly Hospital in Westerly
• CVS Rapid Testing Site in Lincoln
• Respiratory Clinics with outdoor tents