Attention vintage thrift fans: Large thrift event in Providence this weekend
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE) — Little City Thrifty vintage market is holding an event this Saturday and Sunday.
In March of 2022, the vintage market sold out this event.
Over 80 vendors will sell special curated pieces from previously loved furniture to clothing and jewelry.
Some vendors attending include:
- Carmen and Ginger from Tiverton
- What Cheer Records and Vintage from Providence
- The Lady Next Door in Warren
- IndigoStyle Vintage from Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Rocket Anyway Vintage from Pensacola, Fla.
- Salvage Angel from Norwood, Mass.
- Bobby From Boston – from Boston, Mass.
Tickets are $8 online and $10 at the event.
With the purchase of a ticket, you will receive a complimentary drink of your choice from cocktails to Coca-Cola, served in a vintage glass bottle.
Those who attend the event will also be gifted a $10 gift card to THRILLING, a new vintage selling platform.
Tickets are selling fast with some tickets available for later times on Saturday, and general admission tickets on Sunday.
The event will be held at The WaterFire Arts Center.