‘Biggest airline in town’: Breeze Airways celebrates success in Rhode Island
WARWICK, R.I. (WLNE) — “The biggest airline in town” is what Breeze Airways is calling itself as it celebrates its success in Rhode Island.
Breeze said it’s the top airline in Providence with 14 nonstop destinations out of Rhode Island T.F. Green International Airport.
To celebrate, the airline is putting six of those routes on sale for fall and winter, with fares starting from $46.
Breeze listed the following locations and prices from T.F. Green in a release:
- Charleston, South Carolina, starting from $46 — one way
- Cincinnati, Ohio, starting from $45 — one way
- Columbus, Ohio, starting from $55 — one way
- Jacksonville, Florida, starting from $49 — one way
- Los Angeles, California, starting from $129 — one way
- Orlando, Florida, starting from $69 — one way
Breeze began serving Providence in July 2021.