Businesses to thank veterans across the Ocean State
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE)- Business around Rhode Island will be thanking veterans around the state on Thursday.
The following business will be offering Veteran’s Day deals:
- 99 Restaurant, free entrée from the Veteran’s Day menu with the purchase of another meal. 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- RIPTA, free service for veterans. All day.
- TGI Friday’s, free select lunch meals with valid military ID. 11 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Planet Fitness, all veterans and active military personnel work out for free. November 8-16.
- McDonald’s, free breakfast for all veterans and active military personnel.
- Dunkin’, free doughnut for all veterans and active military personnel. All day.
- Kohls, 30% off in-store purchases for active, former, and families of Military Personnel. November 11-14.