East Bridgewater police arrest man on gun, drug charges
EAST BRIDGEWATER, Mass. (WLNE) — Police Chief Michael Jenkins with East Bridgewater police said a man was arrested on gun and drug charges after a month-long investigation.
According to police, James Parker, 23, of Brockton was arrested and charged with the following:
- Possession of a firearm without FID card
- Possession of a stun-gun without FID card
- Two counts of possession of ammunition without FID card
- Improper storage of a firearm
- Possession with intent to distribute a class D substance
Officials said on May 4, they executed a search warrant at 390 North Warren Ave. in Brockton after a month-long FBI Gang Task Force investigation.
Among the items seized by police were a loaded Glock 42 pistol, two loaded magazines with .380mm ammunition, a stun gun, two holsters, several packages of marijuana and $59,840 in cash.
Parker was arrested on the scene and was released on $3,040 cash bail. He was later arraigned in Brockton District Court on May 5.