Governor McKee announces community based COVID-19 vaccination clinics for Tuesday
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE)- Governor McKee has announced the schedules for all community based COVID-19 vaccination clinics for Tuesday, February 8.
Those who wish to register for one of the available clinics can visit this website, and click on “Upcoming Community Vaccination Clinics.”
- Edward King House Senior Center, 35 King Street, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., offering Pfizer and Moderna.
- Iglesia Vision Evangelica, 1014 Broad Street, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., offering Pfizer (5 and older) and Moderna.
- Smith Hill Library, 31 Candace Street, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., offering J&J, Moderna, Pfizer (12 and older).
- Federal Hill Swiss Street Food Pantry, 35 Swiss Steet, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., offering Pfizer (12 and older) and Moderna.
- Westerly Education Center, 23 Friendship Street, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., offering J&J, Moderna, and Pfizer (12 and older).