Meal kits available for students during April break
PROVIDENCE, R.I (WLNE) – In partnership with Sodexo, Providence Public Schools will distribute seven days of meals starting Tuesday, April 20, at its eight Grab and Go meal sites.
The sites are available to serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks from 11:30 A.M – 4:30 P.M
Any child 18 and under is eligible to receive a meal kit, which includes make-your-own pizzas, tortillas, chicken, fruits, veggies, milk, and more.
Families of Providence students looking to pick up for their child must show proof of their student’s ID.
The following list is where meals can be picked up:
- Alan Shawn Feinstein Elementary School at 1450 Broad St.
- DelSesto Middle School at 152 Springfield St.
- Nathan Bishop Middle School at 101 Sessions St.
- Nathaniel Greene Middle School at 721 Chalkstone Ave.
- Gilbert Stuart Middle School at 188 Princeton Ave.
- Esek Hopkins Middle School at 480 Charles St.
- Roger Williams Middle School at 278 Thurbers Ave.
- Providence Career and Technical Academy/PCTA at 41 Fricker St.