Middleborough police seize cocaine, meth, pills after overnight raid
MIDDLEBOROUGH, Mass. (WLNE) — The Middleborough Police Department said they seized various drugs and a gun from a Middleborough man.
Police said Friday morning, they went to the home of 27-year-old Ruben Ricardo DaSilva to serve court documents.
When they arrived, officers called in additional detectives based on observations made at the Summer Street home.
Authorities secured the scene, then sought a search warrant. They were able to execute the warrant around 1 a.m. Saturday.
As a result of the search, police said they discovered the following in the residence:
- More than 600 grams of crystal methamphetamine
- More than 100 grams of cocaine
- Percocet and Xanax pills
- 9mm handgun with a large-capacity magazine
Middleborough police arrested DaSilva in his home and charged him with the following:
- Trafficking class B methamphetamine in excess of 200 grams
- Trafficking class B cocaine in excess of 100 grams
- Possession with intent to distribute class B (Percocet)
- Possession with intent to distribute class C (Xanax)
- Possession of a firearm
- Possession of a large-capacity feeding device.
He is being held on $7,540 bail at the Plymouth County House of Corrections and will be arraigned Monday.