More Beach Closures in RI
It shouldn't be surprising given the rain we've had for the last few days, but several more beaches in Rhode Island are being closed because of bacterial contamination.
Today the RI Health Department recommended closing the following beaches to swimming:
- Atlantic Beach Club Beach in Middletown
- City Park Beach in Warwick
- Easton's Beach in Newport
- Fort Adams State Park in Newport
- Goddard Memorial State Park in Warwick
- Peabodys Beach in Middletown
- Scarborough State Beach North in Narragansett
- Scarborough State Beach South in Narragansett
- Third Beach in Middletown
Governor Notte Park Beach in North Providence has been closed since last week and remains closed.