Multimedia Sales Consultant
Are you a highly self-motivated, experienced salesperson, with a genuine burning desire for exceeding sales goals? If yes, there is a great opportunity with enormous potential to achieve high level success, and as a result, lead to excellent financial rewards. Standard Media/WLNE ABC 6 TV in Providence is hiring a Multi-Media Sales Consultant who will become a trusted advisor to local businesses, helping them grow through the sale of multi-platform broadcast and digital media advertising solutions.
You will be supported and supervised by our Director of Sales who is extremely passionate to help you achieve great success in your position. In addition, you get to work and interact with some amazing talented people who know how to come together, help each other, socialize and celebrate wins. Also, the diversity and competitive challenges within multiple media sales categories means there is never a dull day.
- Create a strategic business plan with your manager to achieve total revenue goals.
- Develop multimedia advertising solutions for new clients that deliver results to their customers.
- Effectively negotiates with customers.
- Always maintain an acceptable pipeline as designated by management.
- Develop new/incremental revenue through consistent and creative prospecting.
- To craft a story around customer insights that clients can relate to.
- Service and grow an existing list of accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales Assistants to provide timely schedule maintenance including accuracy of orders,make-goods, posts, and accurate traffic instructions.
- Responsible for all aspects of maintaining CRM software.
- Responsible for using all station provided sales tools & software, including Kantar, NSI, the station’s digital product suite including ABC6.COM, all mobile platforms, extended reach, and E-Mail marketing.
Your Job Requirements:
- College Degree.
- Creativity, flexibility, and ability to adapt to change.
- Communicates effectively with external clients and internal personnel, and strong organizational skills.
- High energy, self-motivated and committed to continual learning and growth.
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license with an excellent driving history, as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance.
Standard Media Group-SMG is an innovative media company serving our communities through breaking news, impactful investigative reporting and innovative multi-screen marketing services.
Please send resume and cover letter stating referral source to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. WLNE Providence Operations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.