North Attleborough woman seriously hurt in grease fire
NORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, Mass. (WLNE) — A woman was seriously hurt in a grease fire in North Attleborough on Friday.
Fire officials responded to a call for a structure fire around 1 p.m. on Haduk Dive.
Chief Christopher Coleman said firefighters found a woman suffering serious injuries from a grease fire that other residents of the home had already put out.
Coleman said the woman was transported to a Rhode Island hospital with serious injuries. No other residents were injured in the fire.
No further information was immediately available.