Ocean State Job Lot to give discount to first responders
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE)- Ocean State Job Lot will be offering a 25% discount to first responders from March 18 through 24.
The annual sale has a special meaning this year according to Chief Marketing Officer, Paul Conforti.
“We’re pleased to again offer this discount to our first responders, especially in light of all they have done to keep us safe and healthy throughout the pandemic,” Conforti said.
The 25% discount is available to first responders, both current and retired, with a valid professional ID, including:
● Certified first responders
● Police and other law enforcement personnel
● Firefighters (career and voluntary)
● EMTs and ambulance personnel
● Coast Guard personnel
● Federal, state and local emergency management and relief agency personnel
● Federal and state correctional officers
● Certified medical professionals