Pawtucket domestic violence investigation results in large drug seizure, including edibles
PAWTUCKET, R.I. (WLNE) — An investigation into a possible domestic assault involving a gun resulted in Pawtucket police seizing large amount of drugs, including marijuana edible packages with popular snack labels.
Police said they executed a court-search warrant on Reservoir Avenue Wednesday.
During the search, police seized a large amount of marijuana and packaging material and numerous individual sized packages of marijuana edible.
As result, police arrested Justin Palavra and charged him with the following:
- Domestic violence — felony assault and/or battery
- Domestic violence — disorderly conduct
- Manufacturing/possession/delivery of marijuana 1-5 KG
- Possession with intent schedule I and II
- Maintain common nuisance/controlled substances
No further information was immediately released.
Over the weekend, Glocester police arrested a 29-year-old man after they seized more than 200 marijuana edibles wrapped in candy like packaging in a traffic stop.