Providence reopening water parks, during extreme heat
Click here for more information on where you can 'beat the heat' this week!
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE)- Providence will be reopening its water parks during the extreme heat, Mayor Jorge Elorza announced on Monday.
The parks will be open from Monday until Wednesday, from 12-7 p.m.
The following water parks will be open to the public:
- Al Carrington Water Park at Richardson Park, 64 Richardson Street
- Billy Taylor Water Park, 124 Camp Street
- Sackett Street Water Park, 110 Sackett Street
- Harriet & Sayles Water Park, 375 Sayles Street
- General Street Water Park, 11 West Drive
- George West Water Park, 1266 Chalkstone Ave
- Fargnoli Water Park, 945 Smith Street
- Fox Point Water Park – at Cabral Park, 505 Wickenden Street
- Neutaconkanut Recreation Center Water Park, 675 Plainfield Street
- Wallace Street Park, 1 Wallace Street
- Pastore Park, Corner of Knight Street and Tell Street
- Joslin Recreation Center, 17 Hyatt Street, Providence, RI 02909
- Chad Brown Water Park, Chad Brown Street, Providence, RI
Click here to see the full list of cooling centers in Providence.
© WLNE-TV 2021