RIPTA fall service schedule starts Saturday
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE) — The Rhode Island Public Transit Authority said it will implement fall service changes starting Saturday.
RIPTA said that routes are being adjusted for better reliability.
The following routes will experience changes:
- 1 Eddy/Hope
- 18 Union Avenue
- 32 East Providence/ Wampanoag/Seekonk Square
- 33 Riverside
- 34 East Providence/Seekonk Square
- 40 Butler/Elmgrove
- 50 Douglas Ave./Bryant University
- 55 Admiral/Providence College
- 60 Providence/Newport
- 61X Tiverton/East Bay Express
- 67 Bellevue/Mansions/Salve Regina University
In addition, Route 67 will remain free until Oct. 31.
RIPTA said it makes regular service adjustments three times a year in response to seasonal changes and passenger use.
More information on service changes can be found on the RIPTA website.