Senate Committee on Government Ethics, Rules, and Oversight to meet Monday
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE) – The Senate Committee on Rules, Government Ethics, and Oversight will be meeting virtually through WebEx on Monday, January 24, at 5:30 p.m. for an overview of COVID-19 testing in RI.
The committee is chaired by Sen. Louis P. DiPalma and will feature presentations from the following Committee Members:
· Tom McCarthy, Deputy Director, Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH)
· Marc Pappas, Senior Advisor to the Governor and Chief Covid Administrator
· Christine Goulette, Deputy Covid Director, RIDOH
· Kristine Campagna, Chief Operating Officer for the Covid Response, RIDOH
· Neil Hytinen, Chief Public Affairs Officer and Legislative Liaison, RIDOH
Members of the public wishing to testify may submit emails to SLegislation@rilegislature.gov and The meeting will be streamed live online through Capitol Television and the RI Legislature website.