State police seize drugs, 20 ghost guns from Pawtucket man
PAWTUCKET, R.I. (WLNE) — Rhode Island State Police said they seized 20 ghost guns from a Pawtucket apartment.
Authorities said they arrested Ferdinando Lombardi, 56, on Windmill Street on gun and drug charges following an extensive investigation.
State Police said they were investigating a suspect involved in the sale of narcotics. During the investigation they said they learned the suspect was in possession of several guns.
A court authorized search warrant was obtained and executed on Tuesday that resulted in the following items being seized.
- More than 20 completed ghost guns
- Five other illegal firearms
- Ghost gun parts
- 30 grams of fentanyl
- 12 grams of cocaine
- Drug sale paraphernalia
- $7,621 in cash
Police said Lombardi was charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute as well as the following weapons charges:
- Possession of a firearm by persons prohibited (43 counts)
- Possession of a firearm when committing a controlled substance violation (43 counts)
- Large capacity feeding devices prohibited (38 counts)
- Possession of a ghost gun (39 counts)
Lombardi was arraigned and held without bail at the Adult Correctional Institution and will be arraigned Wednesday at the Sixth Division District Court.