Stop & Shop pharmacies allowing walk-ins for vaccines
PROVIDENCE, R.I (WLNE) – Stop & Shop announced on Tuesday, that all 14 of its Rhode Island pharmacy locations are accepting walk-ins for the COVID-19 vaccine.
If customers wish, they can still schedule appointments on the Stop & Shop website, but they are no longer required.
The pharmacies will give out the Moderna and Johnson and Johnson vaccines.
Vaccines can be administered at the following locations :
- Cranston (Atwood Ave)
- Cranston (Garfield Ave)
- Cumberland (Mendon Road)
- East Providence (Pawtucket Avenue)
- Greenville (Putnam Pike)
- Lincoln (George Washington Highway)
- Middletown (West Main Road)
- North Providence (Mineral Spring Avenue)
- North Smithfield (Smithfield Road)
- Narragansett (Point Judith Road)
- Pawtucket (Cottage Street)
- Providence (Manton Avenue)
- Warwick (Quaker Lane)
- Warwick (Warwick Ave)