Whole Foods recalls select spinach products due to Salmonella concerns
By News Staff
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE) – Whole Foods Market has recalled a number of prepared foods items after a supplier farm reported potential exposure of baby spinach to Salmonella.
Rhode Island Department of Health said Friday that the market chain is recalling the items following a recall by Satur Farms, a spinach supplier.
The following items are being recalled in Rhode Island:
- Chicken Florentine Panini
- Golden Beet & Tangerine Salad
- Locavore Cheese Steak Wrap
- Mediterranean Stuffed Salmon
- Quinoa with Dark Leafy Greens
- Roasted Vegetables Panini
- Salad Spring Berry Power
- Smoked Turkey with Apple & Cheddar Sandwich
- Spinach and Vegetable Quinoa Salad
- Spinach Ravioli Salad with Lemon, Tomato, and Parmesan
- Strawberry Balsamic Quinoa
- Tofu Shawarma Wrap
- Turkey Avocado Sandwich (Turkado Sandwich)
- Turkey with Spinach & Feta Sandwich
- Vegan Spinach Almond Ricotta Pizza
RIDOH said any recalled products should be thrown away.
Customers who purchased these products can get a full refund by presenting a valid receipt for the original purchase.
Consumers with additional questions can call 1-844-936-8255.
No cases of salmonella, or any other illnesses, have been reported at this time.
A full list of recalled items with product codes is available here.
©WLNE-TV / ABC6